Random Thoughts

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 10, 2013 6:46 pm

EsBe wrote:Meant to be in Albuquerque by now, but oops a flight delay put me in a quiet country town called Denver until noon tomorrow. I was greeted by a charming but ominous sign indicating where to find baggage claim and tornado shelters. Also, there are mountains! Both on land and on license plates! How did they manage to shrink them, I wonder?

Before I properly mock you re: tornados I need to know where you're coming from. ;)
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby EsBe » Fri May 10, 2013 8:18 pm

PonderThis wrote:
EsBe wrote:Meant to be in Albuquerque by now, but oops a flight delay put me in a quiet country town called Denver until noon tomorrow. I was greeted by a charming but ominous sign indicating where to find baggage claim and tornado shelters. Also, there are mountains! Both on land and on license plates! How did they manage to shrink them, I wonder?

Before I properly mock you re: tornados I need to know where you're coming from. ;)

Connecticut, which is an all around un-Colorado place if ever there were any. (While still being above ground.)
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby Portals » Mon May 20, 2013 3:29 am

I was thinking of this forum because of a thread on Something Awful. I missed this place and I'm sad that it's so empty compared to when I was active on here. :(
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby sum yun gai » Mon May 20, 2013 12:02 pm

yeah, it's not as busy as it used to be, but you're always welcome to come back and re-participate :)
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby jvcc » Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Portals wrote:I was thinking of this forum because of a thread on Something Awful. I missed this place and I'm sad that it's so empty compared to when I was active on here. :(

Yeah, I still communicate with a lot of people from here on facebook, though.

Also, welcome back!
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby EsBe » Mon May 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Now you must draw something.
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby ntw3001 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Portals! Yes it's not as it was in times past. We maintain a skeleton crew in case of emergencies.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby Portals » Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 pm

EsBe wrote:Now you must draw something.

I'll see that I can do. Glad to see all you folks are still around!
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby EvilJekyll » Mon May 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Yay portals is back!
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Nyperold » Tue May 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Huzzah for returning people!

I should do some more poking around of old SLS threads for more good, well, SLs.
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 24, 2013 8:10 am

PORTALS!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you. WoooOooOOOOooooOoooo!!

Yeah it has been a bit quiet lately. Too quiet. I've even tried running an ad campaign but that hasn't done much. In fact, I should let everyone know how that's coming. I'll go over to that thread next and post an update right now.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby MysticalDescent » Fri May 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Returns. Yes. Everyone get back over here.
MysticalDescent

Postby EvilJekyll » Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

Over where? I've been too busy working. :(
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Just testing some crap ...

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 31, 2013 3:03 pm

██████░                                                                           
███▒███▒                                                      █░   
███      █░                                                         █▒   
███      █░         ░▓███░      ░██▓      ░███▓
███      █░         █▓░░▒█░   ▒█░               █░   
██████      █░   ██████▒▒▒
░░░░░░      █░   █████
               █░   ▓█████
               ▓████████████████████
      ████████████████████
         ██████████
         ████████████
         █████████████████
      ████████████████
               ▓██████████
                        ▓██████████
PonderThis
Site Admin

More Random Testing

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 31, 2013 3:11 pm

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                     
                        ████                                                                                 
                                                                        ██      
                                                         
                                                               
                                                                              
                                                                           
         ░░                                                         
                                             
      ███████                     
               ██      ████               
               ▒▒▒            ██            
                                                         ██               
                                                                                                
                                                                                                            
                                                                                          
                                                                                    
                                                                                       
███                                                                                          
                                                         ░░░░░                                                      
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby jvcc » Fri May 31, 2013 3:21 pm

What is going on here!
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby MysticalDescent » Fri May 31, 2013 5:35 pm

It's happening! It's happening!
MysticalDescent

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 31, 2013 5:38 pm

jvcc wrote:What is going on here!

For no particular reason I have written a program that converts (small) image files to message board text. This next one is a bit wide, you may need to stretch out your browser ...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                             ▒▒                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
      ▓▒░               ▓▒                  ░░                                                                                                                                                                                                      
   ░█         ▒█▒░▒               ▒█▒   ░▒▒                                                                                                                                                                                 
      ▒▓▓      ▒█▒░▓░      ▒▒▓█░                                                                                                                                                                              
         ░█▓▓▒▓▒▒░                                                                                                                                                                                 
            ░▓▓▒▓▓▒░░▒░                                                                                                                                                                                    
                  ▒▒▒▒░▒▓▒░                                                                                                                                       ░                                                   
                     ▒▒▒░░                                                                                                                                          █                                                   
                        ▓▒                                                                                                                                          ░█               ░░░▒▓▒░   
                     ░▓██░                                             ░                                                            ░░         ░█░░▒▒░      
               ░▓██▒                                          ▒▓▒▒▒░░░                     ▒▓▒░      ░▒   ▒▒░░                  
               ▓███████▓                                             ░▒█▒▒▓░   ░▒   ░█▒▓▓▒▓░                        
            ░████████▒                                                   ▒██▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓░                              
            ▒█████████▒                                                   ░░▒▒▒▒▓▓░░▓                                    
            ████████████░                                                   ░▓▒▓▒▒░▒▒▓▒░▓▒░▒▒▓░▒▒                                       
            ███████████████▒                                                      ░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓                                          
         ░██████████████░                                                   ░▓▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓                                             
         ░█████████████▒                                                      ░▓▒░░▒▒▓                                             
         ░███████████▒                                                            ▒░░░                                    
         ░██████▒                                                            ░▓░░████▓░                              
            █████▒                                                         ░▓██████████████▒                           
            ░█████▒                                                      ▒████████████████████▒                        
               ░▓████░                                                ░▓███████████████████████░                     
                     ▒██████▒                                                ░▓███████████████████████████                     
                        █▒                                                   ▓██████████████████▒                  
                     ▓▒▒░               ░░   ▒▓░                  ░████████████████                  
               ░▓▒▒░░            ░░   ░█▒░█▒                  ▒███████████████████▒               
            ▒▓▒░▒░▒▓▒▒░         ▒▓░▓██▓░                  ▓████████████████████               
         ▓░▒         ░░░▒▓▓░               ░▓███████████████████████████░            
      ▓▒█░                  ░▓▓▒         ░█████████████████████████████▒            
      █▓▒░▒▓█░░▓░      ░▒░                  ░▒▓▒░▓██████████████████████████████▓            
      █▓▒░█░▒█▓         ░▓▒               ░▒▒                     ░░░▒▓██████████████████████████████            
      ░▓█▓▓░      ░                                             ▒░               ▒██░   ░▓████████████████████████████            
            ░▒▓▓▒░                                                                     ░▓░         ░▓█▒         ░████████████████████████████░         
   ░░▒▓▒░                                                                                 ▒▓░▒▓▓▒               ▒██████████████████████████░         
░█▓░                                                                                          ░▓▓▒░                     ▒████████████████████▒         
   ░▓▒░                                                                                                                           ▒███████████░         
         ▒▓▓▓░                                                                                                                  ▒█████████████████            
                  ░                                                                                                                     ░█████████████████▓            
                                                                                                                                             ▓███████████████░            
                                                                                                                                             ░█████████████▓               
                                                                                                                                                ▒███████████████░               
                                                                                                                                                   ▓█████████████▒                  
                                                                                                                                                   ░▓████████████▒                     
                                                                                                                                                      ░▓█████████████▓                        
                                                                                                                                                            ▒████████▓                           
                                                                                                                                                               ░██▒                              
                                                                                                                                                                     ░░░▓                                 
                                                                                                                                                                        ░▓▒▒▓▓▒                           
                                                                                                                                                                        ░▒░░░▒▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓░                     
                                                                                                                                                                     ▒▒█▓░▒▒▒▒░░▒▓▓▒░▓░               
                                                                                                                                                               ░▒▓█▓▓▒▓░         
                                                                                                                                                      ░▒░█▒▓░   
                                                                                                                                          ░▒░▓▒   ░░   ░▒▒▓░      ░            ░▒▓▓▓
                                                                                                                                    ░▒▓░      ▒▓▒░            ░░            ░▒▒         ░▓▓░                                       ░
                                                                                                                                                               ▓▓                                                                     ▒▓▒                                       
                                                                                                                                                            ▓▓                                                                              ▓█░                                 
                                                                                                               ▒▓▓▒▒▒░░░            ░▓▓                                                                           ░▒▓▒                                    
                                                                                                                  ░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒                                                                        ░▓▓▒░                                       
                                                                                                                                          ░░▒▒░                                                                     ░▓▒░                                                

Compare to the original ...
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby jvcc » Fri May 31, 2013 6:06 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:It's happening! It's happening!

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby MysticalDescent » Fri May 31, 2013 6:25 pm

That's really, really cool.
MysticalDescent

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Aggggh I can't stop doing it!

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby MysticalDescent » Fri May 31, 2013 6:47 pm

MysticalDescent

Postby jvcc » Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

PonderThis wrote:Aggggh I can't stop doing it!

Oh my god.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 31, 2013 10:07 pm

██

██

██

██████
███████████
████████