Secret Santa 2009!

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Secret Santa 2009!

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 am

EDIT: ON BEHALF OF THE ALMIGHTY SKIMBA:
RULES and REGULATIONS:::::
1) DO NOT sign up if you are not going to participate/mail on time/have any money or time.
2) Sign up will start now until next Wednesday morning (December 2nd) 9:00 Mountain Standard Time (USA).
3) PM me (Skimba) your address as soon as you sign up. This will ensure I don't stalker-PM you.
4) Let's make the time limit through the first week of January, as holiday mail time will slow things down. (Unless someone is overseas and needs extra time for a GOOD reason.)
5) Limit on what to spend is up to you, but none of us make a ton of moolah (that I know about), so no Jaguars or Diamonds allowed.
6) If you'd like to add a note about color preferences, sizes, etc. - put that in your PM to me and I will pass the info on.
7) Do not sign up if you are not going to ever send anything.
8 ) Eight, eight, I forget what eight was for.

Signed up so far:
1. Binkbink
2. SYG
3. Skimbass
4. QuetzalPretzel
5. Slydonkey
6. EvilJackal
7. Judas Macacroni
8. Ponder What? (AKA Thunder Piss)
9. Goofy Loofy
Last edited by Binkatron5000 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am, edited 11 times in total.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Re: Secret Santa

Postby sum yun gai » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm

i declare that the first person who posts about secret santa automatically volunteers! :P

i'm sure we can find someone to coordinate it if we all think about it hard enough... :|
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Ok, people who want to participate, start saying so. Worse comes to worse, I can do it if nobody else will :P YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO SPEAK UP, POTENTIAL COORDINATORS! Skimba mentioned interest, I remember that much :)

In the meantime, let's start a list of interested folks.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:18 am

I can coordinate it if people are fine with that.
The time has flown by and we must get our respective buttsesses in gear.
I just purchased my very first x-mas giftoid today.
I am currently at my parents house, so I won't be on all day and stuff, but I am around. I will also be home Monday.
I (and catass as one) also would like to participate.

RULES and REGULATIONS:::::
1) DO NOT sign up if you are not going to participate/mail on time/have any money or time.
2) Sign up will start now until next Wednesday morning (December 2nd) 9:00 Mountain Standard Time (USA).
3) PM me your address as soon as you sign up. This will ensure I don't stalker-PM you.
4) Let's make the time limit through the first week of January, as holiday mail time will slow things down. (Unless someone is overseas and needs extra time for a GOOD reason.)
5) Limit on what to spend is up to you, but none of us make a ton of moolah (that I know about), so no Jaguars or Diamonds allowed.
6) If you'd like to add a note about color preferences, sizes, etc. - put that in your PM to me and I will pass the info on.
7) Do not sign up if you are not going to ever send anything.
8 ) Eight, eight, I forget what eight was for.

Signed up so far:
Binkbink
SYG
Skimbass
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:56 am

I am in.

So, when you say no jaguars, do you mean the car or the animal? I need to know as soon as possible, so I can know if I can proceed with my plans to break into the zoo.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.

EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Re: Secret Santa 2009!

Postby EvilJekyll » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm

I shall be in with the system.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site

Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:30 pm

I'll have to find out what my actual address is going to be by then; it certainly won't be the one I have right now. Still, I'll sign up regardless, and get an address to you ASAP.

P.S.: Try not to have me sending to the exact same person again this year as the last two. Out of ideas and all.

P.P.S.: Feel free to PM-stalk me whether or not you get my address, Skimba. :wink: :P

P.P.P.S.: I hope Butterbur sends this promptly. A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall roast him. Fare Well!

...wait, wrong letter on that last one. Never mind.
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:44 am

quetzalcoatlus wrote:I am in.

So, when you say no jaguars, do you mean the car or the animal? I need to know as soon as possible, so I can know if I can proceed with my plans to break into the zoo.

Please do not let my mis-talk stop you from breaking into any zoos and freeing any of the inmates :!:

And Judas, you just let me know when you are ready.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:56 pm

It would be good if this thread were stickied. Where are Nik and Ponder anyways?

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:It would be good if this thread were stickied. Where are Nik and Ponder anyways?

Heeeeeeey stop being so pushy! OK OK I'll do it geeeeez ...

OK, I done did it. Anyways you can sign me up. I actually both sent and received presents last year so I'm feeling pretty good about this. :)

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 pm

PonderThis wrote:Heeeeeeey stop being so pushy! OK OK I'll do it geeeeez ...

OK, I done did it. Anyways you can sign me up. I actually both sent and received presents last year so I'm feeling pretty good about this. :)

IT LIVES!!!

Hurrah!

Ponder This, Thonder Pis, Thunder Piss?

quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:THUNDER...
THUNDER...
THUNDER PISS!
HHHHHOOOOOOOOO!
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.

EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby EvilJekyll » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Only eight? What is this, Hanukkah?
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site

Null

Postby Null » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

No time, no money, no friends.

Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Eviljekyll wrote:Only eight? What is this, Hanukkah?

...Eight, one of whom is named "Judas Maccabeus". Yep, it's Hanukkah. :?
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Ooh! Me! Me! Pick me! Pick me!
Should we suggest something like handmade gifts, or under $10, something like that, as this year has been pretty hard for a lot of people?
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 am

-deleted because I'm stupid, and hit the wrong button.-
Last edited by loofah on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby EvilJekyll » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:32 am

I dunno if it counts, but I got drac something last year. Also, it was only Hanukkah in that there was a number 8. I dunno, I get silly sometimes and wonder what I was thinking later.
My Site

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 am

loofah wrote:Ooh! Me! Me! Pick me! Pick me!
Should we suggest something like handmade gifts, or under $10, something like that, as this year has been pretty hard for a lot of people?

Not a bad idea! I have something in mind for handmade-ness, depending on who I get.

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:12 am

Oh whoever I get is definitely getting something hand-made.

Actually, since Skimba never posted pictures of what I sent her last year maybe I'll just send the same thing again. Assuming I don't get Skimba again. :)

Saltine

Postby Saltine » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:58 am

Great, now this thread is stickied so it can sit up there mocking us until June. Neighbors all rolling their eyes because we couldn't bother to take down our Christmas decorations.
--Saltine

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 am

I'll take it down in January, PROMISE. Well February at the latest.

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:Ponder This, Thonder Pis, Thunder Piss?

Have I told you lately that I love you?

quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:49 pm

I think if we're putting something like that, you should maybe have the option of either $10 or handmade. Because what if you just feel you are better at finding stuff people would like than actually making things? That said, handmade stuff could be pretty cool, especially because it seems like we have some pretty creative people around here.

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 am

It's really whatever people want to do/get/make/buy.
I do not have time to make something, but I'm pretty good at getting things I think people would like.
So, it's really uo to you what you want to do/make/spend/steal.

Return to “None of the Above”