Secret Spamta 2011

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.

Re: Secret Spamta 2011

Postby fanelian » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm

I will also appreciate it if you can let Skimbers know when you have shipped to me, since I hace to go accross the border to get it.

Due to this sameness of circumstances, I won't be able to ship my gift until next week.
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:16 pm

I sent my gift out today. It should get there the week of Christmas (are we still doing the Christmas thing? Because I still am...)
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby jvcc » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Ah, I haven't started mine. When is the deadline for sending?
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby PonderThis » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 pm

jvcc wrote:Ah, I haven't started mine. When is the deadline for sending?

I am sooooo behind on everything this year you can hardly be in worse shape than I am.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby fanelian » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 am

Mexican culture fun time begins: In Mexico City and surroundings, they actually celebrate "Dia de reyes" (the three wise men's day) much more enthusiastically in the form of giving presents to children. There may not be something for Christmas under the tree, but there sure will be on January 6th.

So, you can always say you went at it mexican style if you procrastinate too much ... wait, that sounds mildly racist :D
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Skimba » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm thinking the official deadline should be..........the second week in January! Sure, that works. I'm a little behind also, but should have something out next week or so.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby jvcc » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:40 am

I had a burst of motivation to finish it, so I should be able to send it out Monday or Tuesday.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 am

Skimba wrote:
sum yun gai wrote:except we both moved into houses since the last time we sent each other stuff so you probably don't have our addresses anymore :P

i'd be up for it if bink is also willing to participate!

Well, Bink. What'll it be?

O HAI THERE, so sorry, I don't come on here as often as I'd like. I WOULD LOVE TO, SYG!!! But is it too late now? Maybe I can give you a (potentially belated) happy new years gift instead?
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby jvcc » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Sent!
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby sum yun gai » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 am

Binkatron5000 wrote:
Skimba wrote:
sum yun gai wrote:except we both moved into houses since the last time we sent each other stuff so you probably don't have our addresses anymore :P

i'd be up for it if bink is also willing to participate!

Well, Bink. What'll it be?

O HAI THERE, so sorry, I don't come on here as often as I'd like. I WOULD LOVE TO, SYG!!! But is it too late now? Maybe I can give you a (potentially belated) happy new years gift instead?

well, at this rate we could make it a (not so) secret chinese new year gift! if you're still up for it send me a pm and tell me where to send to :)
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby EsBe » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Thinking out loud (but silently, as I don't verbally narrate as I type; I think only actors being filmed do that) this is the first time I have ever F5ed a tracking webpage for a package I wasn't receiving. Also, its shortened browser tab amusingly looks like it is censoring profanity.

I know it's just left New Jersey, damnit, but where is it now? GIVE ME THE F...CKING DETAILS!!
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby PonderThis » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

EsBe wrote:Thinking out loud (but silently, as I don't verbally narrate as I type; I think only actors being filmed do that) this is the first time I have ever F5ed a tracking webpage for a package I wasn't receiving. Also, its shortened browser tab amusingly looks like it is censoring profanity.

I know it's just left New Jersey, damnit, but where is it now? GIVE ME THE F...CKING DETAILS!!

THAT IS SO F...CKING AWESOME 8)
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby jvcc » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Ohmygosh, I got my gifts in the mail today! They are the greatest things ever! They're from Quetz and it's a Rock Magazine with a special feature on David Bowie, and a lot of stuff on Debby Harry which is also good. It has the "oral sex" picture, as Bowie called it, on the front. I also got a punk mixed CD. I haven't listened to it yet but I saw that it had the Buzzcocks, Television, and the Sex Pistols whom I already know that I like. AND I got a talking Dalek plush toy and a Matt Smith Lego® minifig. I'll take pictures soon. Or maybe a video of the Dalek with my Tardis. Thank you, Quetz!

I feel a bit insecure about the gift I sent out now.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby fanelian » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 pm

It's in the mail! Should get to it's destination by Friday, I was told.
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby ntw3001 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 am

Oh man. All the excitement makes me feel like I ought to participate in one of these. Maybe next year. Maybe. Only the future knows, and that dude is a total dick and won't tell me anything worthwhile.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:28 am

jvcc wrote:Ohmygosh, I got my gifts in the mail today! They are the greatest things ever! They're from Quetz and it's a Rock Magazine with a special feature on David Bowie, and a lot of stuff on Debby Harry which is also good. It has the "oral sex" picture, as Bowie called it, on the front. I also got a punk mixed CD. I haven't listened to it yet but I saw that it had the Buzzcocks, Television, and the Sex Pistols whom I already know that I like. AND I got a talking Dalek plush toy and a Matt Smith Lego® minifig. I'll take pictures soon. Or maybe a video of the Dalek with my Tardis. Thank you, Quetz!

Glad you got and enjoyed ze presents. I hunted this indoor fleamarket far and wide for something Bowie-related and the magazine is what I came up with. It's funny you bring up Debbie Harry being in there too, because if I knew you liked Blondie I might have also included a pin I bought at that fleamarket. As it stands, the Blondie pin will be a stocking stuffer for my sister, who will also appreciate it. Because the magazine only cost me two bucks I also hit Newbury Comics, which had a whole section of Doctor Who type stuff. I like to imagine that some postal employee was momentarily careless with your gift at some point and then the package was all "EXTERMINATE!"

(PS: When you take out the CD, take note of the URL written on the the back of the track listing - it's an extra surprise, albeit something I totally already made long before secret spamta time)
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Skimba » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 am

jvcc wrote:I feel a bit insecure about the gift I sent out now.

I always feel that way. I have all ze stuff, it is packaged to ship, but unfortunately I woke up to about 10 inches of snow on my car (still snowing) and should be at work now, but decided I'd wait to hear if we are delayed. I've never done this once in the 10 years I've been there. I just don't feel the need to risk my life today, so fork it, I'm due.
Anyway, if not shipped today, will be shipped tomorrow to arrive (hopefully) at about the new year.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby EvilJekyll » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:52 pm

I am struggle to complete mine. It will get out!
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby giantsfan97 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 am

fanelian wrote:So, you can always say you went at it mexican style if you procrastinate too much ... wait, that sounds mildly racist :D

LOL
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby EsBe » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 am

I spy with my little eye a delivery confirmation.
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

I got mine. I feel bad about not being 100% sure on who my spamta was, but I am pretty certain that California return address + drawing of self as brunette with a cowlick + has seen my facebook statuses about palindromes but doesn't use her real name on there = fanelian?

T-shirt!

Book of illustrated palindromes!

Drawing!

I am pretty dang happy about these. The t-shirt is rad, the book looks pretty funny, and since you can't really read the text on the picture, I'll add that it includes an actual Quetzalcoatl depiction.
Last edited by quetzalcoatlus on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby jvcc » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:20 pm

That is definitely from Fanelian. And I have that book of palindromes! But not from her. Also, sweet Shaun of the Dead poster.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby fanelian » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Yay! Yes, it's from me, Quetz!

I'm glad you liked the shirt, 'cause I loved it... And I just couldn't resist getting you the book :D
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Skimba » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Sent this afternoon!
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby James » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:34 am

That's a pretty excellent shirt.
SIGNATURE: GONE
James
Is a Hero in Bed

PreviousNext

Return to None of the Above