SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Postby Zombie Protestor » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm

This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.
Zombie Protestor
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby YES THIS IS KUPO » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 am

James wrote:Unfortunately Miyu is now a firmly paranoid about tornatos even in Brooklyn and kids shooting in scholl. This is most regretful.

Yeah! I don't want my cat to be a fundamentalist Christian. But she's happy now, and has an entire house to run around in and play and she's grown attached to my mother and her husband. Either way, it makes me sad and happy simultaneously.

My boyfriend's cat refuses to cuddle with me the way Miyu did. He'll still do it, but once in a while he'll bite me when he's done with me. Siiiigh.

jvcc wrote:Yikes. You have my sympathy. I had to go to the hospital for the first time (since being born) last year for someone else who was ill and I thought I was going to have a panic attack. Hospitals are terribly threatening considering they are centers of healing.

When did you leave the forum? Because if it was before I left my old church then you will find me surprisingly changed.

It was terrible!! I spent months trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I went to different doctors and different hospitals that all told me it was just an infection in my leg. I couldn't walk properly for 3 months before they figured out what was wrong. They speculated that it was blood clots, but since I didn't have insurance at the time (THANKS, AMERICA), they didn't do any decent testing on me besides an ultrasound. I was admitted overnight to one hospital, and I tried telling the doctor that I was still in a lot of pain the next day, and she said something along the lines of "do you really want to stay here and also have to pay for it?" Sooo, I was stuck taking antibiotics constantly, with only a slight difference. And taking a steady diet of painkillers. And marijuana (shhhh).

Cut to June (from the beginning of March). I was working a temp job (regardless of the excruciating pain and strange edema my foot/leg was experiencing). I started being VERY short of breath. Like I'd be walking to the bathroom and it felt like I ran a race. I had finally got Medicaid (THANKS, AMERICA), and went to a crappy clinic because my application wasn't complete yet and only had one option of a doctor to visit. She insisted my shortness of breath was from anxiety. Which was obviously not the case. I was walking around for 2 weeks like this. Finally, I was at work and out of no where, my leg stopped supporting me. It was very scary and painful. I still tried to go to school, where they made me go home.

I went to the hospital the next day where they told me I had MULTIPLE blood clots in my lungs, and 2 large ones in my leg. 3 days in the ICU, was not allowed out of bed during that time, had to use a bed pan and was stuck on oxygen the whole time, another 3 days in a room with 2 very irritating old ladies, 6 days in total, bad hospital food. An experience I am constantly afraid of having to relive. And I'm on Coumadin until June. A year of having to be monitored and limited on things I can take. Including food. Vitamin K interfers with the effects of Coumadin. I can't have large bowls of spinach. That's my story!!! I'm not in pain now, and after the hospital I was fully able to breath normally. I'm seriously considering a medical malpractice suit, but I suppose I should get on that before the statue of limitations is reached.

Peeing in a bedpan and having different nurses have to clean and wipe you is not really a lot of fun.

Enough about me, though! jvcc, tell me about your changes! Tell me your story!! I have no idea when I left. Maybe...2 years?

quetzalcoatlus wrote:Kupo time! I wondered what happened to you.

Aren't you on my Facebook? o_O

Skimba wrote:YAY! Now post more thingies please.
:n/ <--- look what we have now!

YAY :n/ :n/ :n/ :n/
On a note of good...things...that have happened to me...um...I finished school. That's...uh...that's good. I hate being an adult. My hair is my natural color. I think the two Spamusers I converse with the most is Chrono Crow and Veepa.

Tell me more about YOUR lives!
YES THIS IS KUPO
Lasts 36 Hours

Postby jvcc » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:55 am

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:Enough about me, though! jvcc, tell me about your changes! Tell me your story!! I have no idea when I left. Maybe...2 years?
I will proceed to do so in the following manner:

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:And marijuana (shhhh).
This sort of thing.

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:My hair is my natural color.
Not this.

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:I finished school.
Or this. (I'm in grad school for English now.)

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:Chrono Crow and Veepa
Is there an underground world of laxed Spamusers somewhere deep in the recesses of the internet?
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby badplantmommy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 am

Welcome back! Sorry you had to go through health problem and hospital hell.
Caller I.D. takes all the fun out of prank phone calls.
badplantmommy
Makes LOLCATS

Postby EvilJekyll » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 am

We also haven't had a Spamucon in a while...
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Skimba » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 am

I still have a spamucon every day of my life. I cannot complain.
I still drink more than I should, and have no problem with that.
I still do not have a Facestalker account.
You are a koops.
I have been drinking.
I am glad you are alive and such.
Where/what did the blood clots come from?
http://spamusement.com/index.php/comics/view/300]seriously multiple years ago why isn't this rickin'-frackin' working properly rflGAHHHHHHHH
Aaaaand..the end for now.
Last edited by Skimba on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 am

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:
quetzalcoatlus wrote:Kupo time! I wondered what happened to you.

Aren't you on my Facebook? o_O

Yesh, but it kinda felt like it was somewhat of a long time since I'd heard from you there too?
YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:Tell me more about YOUR lives!

Some stuff about me (thought you might know most of it through my bookface):

I still need a jorb.
I am now thirty.
One of my two dogs had to be put to sleep. She lived pretty long for a dog though, and the other dog remains happy and healthy, and hopefully will be for some time now.
I am interning at a rock club, helping set up the stage and that sort of thing. They have also have had me DJ events and paid me for it. The people who work there are kind of my main group of friends right now, actually.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby YES THIS IS KUPO » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm

jvcc wrote:
YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:And marijuana (shhhh).
This sort of thing.

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:I finished school.
Or this. (I'm in grad school for English now.)

AWESOME!

Is there an underground world of laxed Spamusers somewhere deep in the recesses of the internet?

Yes.

Skimba wrote:You are a koops.

That's a fact!

Skimba wrote:I am glad you are alive and such.
Where/what did the blood clots come from?

Thanks! They were from my birth control pill. LUCKY ME! I apparently have a genetic disorder called Factor V Leiden. My blood clots faster than normal. That plus the birth control gave me the clots.

quetzalcoatlus wrote:Some stuff about me (thought you might know most of it through my bookface):

I still need a jorb.
I am now thirty.
One of my two dogs had to be put to sleep. She lived pretty long for a dog though, and the other dog remains happy and healthy, and hopefully will be for some time now.
I am interning at a rock club, helping set up the stage and that sort of thing. They have also have had me DJ events and paid me for it. The people who work there are kind of my main group of friends right now, actually.

Yeahhh, sometimes I do severely slack off with Facebook. I don't have the drive to keep up with it. And sometimes I've ignored someone's phone call, and I don't want them to see me on Facebook. Because that's awkward. The internet makes everything awkward.

YAY for aging! I'm 26! Oooo
I'm sorry you had to put your doggy to sleep :( All dogs go 2 heaven <3

But, yes, I've seen your Facebook pics! That's good that you have DJ gigs.

I've been very unproductive lately. Ughhhhhasdf
YES THIS IS KUPO
Lasts 36 Hours

Postby EvilJekyll » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Is there an underground world of laxed Spamusers somewhere deep in the recesses of the internet?[/quote]
They used to be at the spamusement chats a while back. Then chrow was just in the irc. I don't think there's been an actual spamusement chat in a while.
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby James » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 am

Veepa is still alive? Huh.
SIGNATURE: GONE
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Skimba » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:10 pm

James wrote:Veepa is still alive? Huh.

*snort* :lol:
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby EsBe » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Skimba wrote:
James wrote:Veepa is still alive? Huh.

*snort* :lol:

Sooooooooooo, how's that comic coming along? 8)
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby YES THIS IS KUPO » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 am

Yes, Veepa is alive and well. But he refuses to continue that comic no matter how much I try to harass him.
YES THIS IS KUPO
Lasts 36 Hours

Postby giantsfan97 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am

I remember Veepa. He drew well and was funny. He was also religious IIRC. Also, overly sensitive? I think I liked him ok.
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby YES THIS IS KUPO » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

I don't know if he'd want me to talk about his going ons, but he is doing pretty good.

I'm doing pretty good. Right now. Right about now (funk soul brotha) check it out now (funk soul brotha) 8) 8) 8)
YES THIS IS KUPO
Lasts 36 Hours

Postby jvcc » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:26 pm

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:I'm doing pretty good. Right now. Right about now (funk soul brotha) check it out now (funk soul brotha) 8) 8) 8)

Tony Hawk Pro Skater?
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Fatboy Slim's "Rockafeller Skank." Am...I...getting that old that this reference is lost on people? :(
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby jvcc » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

I swear to god that song or a different version of it was used in one of the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games for the PS1, but spending a good ten minutes listening to the soundtracks of those games has yielded nothing (besides an intense feeling of nostalgia).
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 pm

It was, if I recall, played over the menu screen of Fifa '99.

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:I don't know if he'd want me to talk about his going ons, but he is doing pretty good.

How terribly secret! Never mind.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby YES THIS IS KUPO » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:26 pm

http://www.justin.tv/hepatitisj
Come watch me! And my boyfriend! Do nothing! It's exciting.
YES THIS IS KUPO
Lasts 36 Hours

Postby jvcc » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm

The word "hepatitis" and you have to be 18 or older to get in? Suspicious.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby YES THIS IS KUPO » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 pm

jvcc wrote:The word "hepatitis" and you have to be 18 or older to get in? Suspicious.

It's safe I swear! Welll maybe not SAFE. But Shaq is here!
YES THIS IS KUPO
Lasts 36 Hours

Postby kupo » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:29 pm

HEY LOOK!
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby EvilJekyll » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:40 pm

kupo wrote:HEY LOOK!

:o
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby PonderThis » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Hooray!!!!!
PonderThis
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to None of the Above