Page 1 of 3

SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 am
by YES THIS IS KUPO
Hello dear friends,

This is kupo. I don't remember any information for me to retrieve my account. I have aged; I have a bad memory. I am not very much different than I've been these 6+ years.

I hope you are all doing well. Blame Null for inspiring me to do this.

Ask me questions. Tell me facts. Tell me non-facts, too, if you'd like.

Love alwayz,
kupo

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:15 am
by jvcc
Wooooo! :D

Wait, did Null come back, too? Have I missed something important?

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 am
by PonderThis
Hoorays! Just peem me and let me know what P/W you want and you'll be able to get back into your old account. FRREALS!!! Then you can tell us what you been up to.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 pm
by Judas Maccabeus
:shock: Kupo! Welcome back! :D

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 pm
by James
Absolutely nothing has happened.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:09 pm
by ntw3001
That's not true; I've been on all sorts of adventures. I wrestled another tiger! It was easier than before.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:55 pm
by jvcc
That's because you're always doing it.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm
by Judas Maccabeus
ntw3001 wrote:That's not true; I've been on all sorts of adventures. I wrestled another tiger! It was easier than before.


Were you wearing a pith helmet at the time? I don't think it technically counts if you weren't.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm
by Dusk
I don't know.. I don't like this.
Something's not right.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm
by ntw3001
YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:Ask me questions.


Where have you been?

Do you still play the saw?

Dusk wrote:I don't know.. I don't like this.
Something's not right.


Quit fussing, Everything is fine. Eeeverything is fiiiine.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:09 pm
by fanelian
Dusk wrote:I don't know.. I don't like this.
Something's not right.


Image

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 pm
by PonderThis
2006: We has a kupo
Today: Noooo they be stealin' our kupo!

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:13 pm
by Skimba
Hello koops!

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm
by jvcc
fanelian wrote:
Dusk wrote:I don't know.. I don't like this.
Something's not right.


Image

Has that tiny seal always been in the bottom right-hand corner of that picture?

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm
by Judas Maccabeus
jvcc wrote:Has that tiny seal always been in the bottom right-hand corner of that picture?


It has. And Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 pm
by YES THIS IS KUPO
Oooh, how I've missed you guys. Hello everyone. EVERYONE.

It really is me. Though, if it wasn't, I'd be capable of apparently retrieving my account! BWAHAHHA (really, though, yeah, I miss my old account. I'll take it back)

I still play the saw! And I finished court reporting school! But I currently have no job. I had an interview, and then I had to get all sick and stuff. How dare I do that?!

I really do miss being a part of some internet community, though. I've tried lurking through other message boards...but I think only you guys are weird enough to understand me.

I don't know how long it's been since I've been here. Quite frankly, I may want to actually make a totally separate name that is not kupo-related. Julie and I had a falling out way over a year ago, and she still insists on trying to harass me online. And she's almost 31. Yet she acts like a child.

I've gone through so much random crap the past few years. It's been...an adventure.

I was in the hospital and almost died from blood clots! Now I have to take blood thinners until June. And I had to give Miyu away because I don't have a stable home. I miss her. Thankfully, a family member took her. Unfortunately, that family member is my mother. Sooo, I've had to form some kind of relationship with her. It's been interesting.

One post isn't enough to ramble on and on. But, I really do miss you goddamn weirdos.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 pm
by James
Judas Maccabeus wrote:
jvcc wrote:Has that tiny seal always been in the bottom right-hand corner of that picture?

It has. And Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

This comment is doubleplusgood.

Unfortunately Miyu is now a firmly paranoid about tornatos even in Brooklyn and kids shooting in scholl. This is most regretful.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:02 pm
by ntw3001
YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:I really do miss being a part of some internet community, though. I've tried lurking through other message boards...but I think only you guys are weird enough to understand me.


I've read other forums, but the people are stupid and wrong. How do they tolerate each other? They should not.

YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:One post isn't enough to ramble on and on. But, I really do miss you goddamn weirdos.


I request more posts. More things have happened to you than me. I was hangng around at home for a few years, then I came to Toronto, and now I'm in Toronto. I wrestled a tiger! For real this time (also for real last time).

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 am
by jvcc
YES THIS IS KUPO wrote:I was in the hospital and almost died from blood clots!

Yikes. You have my sympathy. I had to go to the hospital for the first time (since being born) last year for someone else who was ill and I thought I was going to have a panic attack. Hospitals are terribly threatening considering they are centers of healing.

When did you leave the forum? Because if it was before I left my old church then you will find me surprisingly changed.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 am
by MysticalDescent
It is 505 days since you were last here on your old account, unless I made a mess of a calculation or somebody screwed with things THROUGH TIME. It pleases me that you are back.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 am
by giantsfan97
THIS IS ONE OF THE HAPPIER DAYS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF KUPOOOO

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:28 am
by sum yun gai
cue poo? :barf:

welcome back and all that jazzy stuff. there are lots of weirdos online but i think you mean that we are a special brand of weirdo amirite? :mrgreen:

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm
by EvilJekyll
Image

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm
by quetzalcoatlus
Kupo time! I wondered what happened to you.

Re: SPAMUSEMENT FAMILY REUNION

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 pm
by Skimba
YAY! Now post more thingies please.
:n/ <--- look what we have now!