If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 6120
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:24 am
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Listen to "gentil" and "requin" or "fin", those would likely be the biggest differences. Doesn't quite make the "bit" sound though.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.
- Zombie Protestor
- Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
- Posts: 4345
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:46 pm
- Location: 34° 13' 41.72", -85° 9' 46.92"
- Needs Your Bank Info
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
- Location: One great big festering neon distraction
My favorite part of the phonology (portion of the intro to speech pathology) class I took was my professor giving us different sentences, using different regional accents, and we had to transcribe them. It was actually quite difficult at first, trying to replay the sound you just heard in your head.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest