BLURT thread

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Re: BLURT thread

Postby PonderThis » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 am

So how are you eastern Autralians handling the big dust storm? Growing up in Oklahoma, I've heard plenty of tales of how bad dust storms were back in the day, so I'm sure it's not fun. Hang in there, guys!

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 am

Yes, watch out for the red air!
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 am

FACEBOOK IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN, RUN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Facestalker now has msn, msnbc, the Philadelphia Airport Food Court...seriously.
Stop it.
WTF people? Who CARES? GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHH
I'm sooooooo sick of seeing it EVERYFUCKINGWHERE!!!!!!!!!!
I'm waiting for someone to come up behind me and stick a gun to my head and say "Make a facebook or die!"
Up yours facebook, I'd rather be shot.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Clueless » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Skimba wrote:FACEBOOK IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Facestalker now has msn, msnbc, the Philadelphia Airport Food Court...seriously.
Stop it.
WTF people? Who CARES? GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHH
I'm waiting for someone to come up behind me and stick a gun to my head and say "Make a facebook or die!"

I've never managed to understand the whole facebook thing. What is it that compels people to get a facebook anyways?
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.

:D :wink:

WTF Is Juice?
Makes LOLCATS

Postby WTF Is Juice? » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 pm

I've seen and killed 2 black widows in the last few days. For the first 20 years of my life I only ever saw one in a jar some girl brought into class in 2nd grade and I sat on the other side of the room and refused to look at it. I sprayed one with most of a can of spider killer until it was coated white and it was still moving and I KNOW it'll be knocking on my door later tonight for revenge. I am only being ~60% hyperbolic when I say that.
Fawesome>awesome>possum>Blossom

I has a page.

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 am

Stop it.

You should tweet about that. :wink:

WTF Is Juice? wrote:I've seen and killed 2 black widows in the last few days. For the first 20 years of my life I only ever saw one in a jar some girl brought into class in 2nd grade and I sat on the other side of the room and refused to look at it. I sprayed one with most of a can of spider killer until it was coated white and it was still moving and I KNOW it'll be knocking on my door later tonight for revenge. I am only being ~60% hyperbolic when I say that.

So you're saying that you are these spiders' arc-enemy?

Nik

Postby Nik » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 pm

I had a filling re-done, and the Novocaine didn't take right away, or at all in parts of my mouth, so I got jabbed a dozen times, and still had nerve pain for the drilling. And because of the jabbing, my jaw will be very, very sore for a few days. So I'm on a liquid diet.
Veepa wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:Nik = least threatening person on this board :D

Dude, she's like 8 feet tall.

MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby MysticalDescent » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Stop it.

I agree. It's just getting cringeworthy, as is all of this constant referring to Twitter. Yes, Stephen Fry uses it, doesn't mean that the media have to make a reference to it in almost every news story.

traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby traubster » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:I agree. It's just getting cringeworthy, as is all of this constant referring to Twitter.

You should check out my twitter page!
"Not every moment can be awesome."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm so pissed off with myself right now. All i seem to have done the last few weeks is annoy people, to such an exta t that on at least one forum i go to someone left, someone i know in real life. She happens to have a boyfriend, who I also counted as a friend (who i happened to had sex with over the summer.. .thats a whole 'nother story though)...

So in the space of the month i have possibly lost two friends....

Its no wonder that i barely have anyone i can count as friends. 2 or 3 people max where i live... most people I thought of as friends have long gone, left only as memories. Somehow, just somehow i end up pissing people off left and right.

In a months time i will be 24. 24 and i have no job, no future, no friends.... Everything feels so pointless right now.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 pm

PonderThis wrote:So how are you eastern Autralians handling the big dust storm? Growing up in Oklahoma, I've heard plenty of tales of how bad dust storms were back in the day, so I'm sure it's not fun. Hang in there, guys!

Wow.
Double wow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95tmYmeHf84
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

Gelatine Cow
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Gelatine Cow » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 pm

I don't know if anybody on here actually lives in that area. Maybe DME, but he's not here anymore. Jemry and I are in Melbourne, we didn't get any dust. We had EARTHQUAKES instead.
And that's terrible.

quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 am

Every time I see the "whine and complain thread" I want to make a "wine and champagne thread". I don't know much about either, but maybe it'd just be a thread to classily congratulate people or something?
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 am

quetzalcoatlus wrote:Every time I see the "whine and complain thread" I want to make a "wine and champagne thread". I don't know much about either, but maybe it'd just be a thread to classily congratulate people or something?

And then steadily degrade into drunken bickering ;)
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

MysticalDescent

Postby MysticalDescent » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 am

Well, facial hair, it's been a fun few months since the end of the exams, but University is serious business and it starts tomorrow, so erm...bye.

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 am

Gelatine Cow wrote:I don't know if anybody on here actually lives in that area. Maybe DME, but he's not here anymore. Jemry and I are in Melbourne, we didn't get any dust. We had EARTHQUAKES instead.
Lucky! I was just in southern Cal for a week and didn't get a single one.
MysticalDescent wrote:Well, facial hair, it's been a fun few months since the end of the exams, but University is serious business and it starts tomorrow, so erm...bye.

That's funny, I had more facial hair in my first years of college than before ... or since.

fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby fanelian » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 am

Today I'm wearing a dress shirt I've had for several months already. I had to tuck it and roll the sleeves because, otherwise, it looks ridiculously big. :?
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight

Null

Postby Null » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 am

fanelian wrote:Today I'm wearing a dress shirt I've had for several months already. I had to tuck it and roll the sleeves because, otherwise, it looks ridiculously big. :?

I hope you haven't walked through any strange clouds lately...

traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby traubster » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:02 pm

There's nothing wrong with a little crying while vomiting.
"Not every moment can be awesome."

Null

Postby Null » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Facebook is basically a high school yearbook. Twitter is basically a high school bathroom wall.

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:58 pm

I think my life is turning into a soap opera. Todays example -
Earlier in the week was planing on meeting up with a couple of people for some drinks tonight. Slowly but surely the only two that had confirmed had good reasons for not meeting up - one was going to be too tired because he had to go out on the day, the other wanted to meet up with other friends.

Fine... but then i see this on Facebook -
<friend> is having a lovely night with our <other friend>.. he is so loved up and he looks good on it! Snaps to <Someone else>! x

.... huh. So much for "too busy"/"doing something else".

Fucks sake, if people just don't want to see me any more they should just fucking COME AND OUT AND FUCKING SAY IT! Instead of this "oh can't do it, sorry" then go and do it minus me. Grrrrr :evil:
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:51 pm

That I DO agree with, Ian.
I'm always honest with my friends about what I do or do not feel like doing.
There's no use trying to "spare someone's feelings" when all you're actaully doing is being rude.
If I don't feel like it, I just say so.
Guess what? It works fine and people don't get upset.
My friend's also know they can do the same with me.
Truthfullness always wins out over making crap up, even if it hurts, it's still better to be open about it.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Unfortunately two of my best friends are like that. They're fun and entertaining people, but also tend to be a little bitchy. Usually someone yells at someone else and everyone forgives everyone for at least a little while.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes

GregorR
Makes LOLCATS

Postby GregorR » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Feel like posting my latest piece of music here: http://codu.org/music/GRegor-op11.ogg

(Or, for those who can't play .ogg , a .mp3: http://codu.org/music/GRegor-op11.mp3 )

EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby EvilJekyll » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:12 am

We had a Music collaboration thread, but I think it died.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site

Return to “None of the Above”