BLURT thread

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Re: BLURT thread

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Null wrote:Image

That is sooooo awesome. I should totally steal it and use it.

Actually I should make you draw a custom one for all 7 styles. Well, 6 of them anyway. Nobody uses proglass because it sucks.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Sat May 22, 2010 1:14 am

I'll hopefully be visiting my grandma tomorrow, if she's up to it. Her doctors have given her a few weeks.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Sat May 22, 2010 10:57 am

Sorry to hear that, jvcc - I hope you get your visit.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sat May 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Aw, yes I also hope you get your visit.

That reminded me of my great grandma. None of my family, save for my parents, live close by (most are overseas actually) and so I don't really know many of them. My great-grandma was in a hospital when she heard I was flying over to visit family. We had never met before, and she was determined to meet me before she let go of life. She hung on for a few weeks until I got there. We met and some other family translated between us so we could chat, she was so happy! And then the day after I left, she passed away. It was touching to know that I have family who care that much that I exist, even though we are basically strangers.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 pm

I took work home with me, again, this weekend. I couldn't stay at home anymore because it was so nice out. I decided to bring the laptop to the bar with me. My work for the weekend is done and here I still am. dang I love this place and I'm a little bored at the same time. If I don't get too paranoid about the laptop being here, I'll continue to make posts. About drinking. At this bar. It's fantastic.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Portals » Sat May 22, 2010 11:03 pm

I WENT TO THE MAKER FAIRE AND SAW THIS LIVE IT WAS SO COOL

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Mon May 24, 2010 10:07 am

Is that you jumping around in the front?
Anyway, yes, fun stuff.

traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby traubster » Mon May 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Today is the day the teddy bears have their picnic.
"Not every moment can be awesome."

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Is that just nonsense or are you giving another performance tonight? If so, good luck!
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Tue May 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Why am I not at home in bed?
Ouchy.

Other than that, how was everyone's weekends? Mine was pretty good. I got to visit with my best friend. It was nice out, even if it was windy on and off. The wind yesterday was worse, but I like the wind in my hair, so it was still good.
My new pool team played for the first time last night. We lost the night, but we had fun, which is our goal.
I don't want to be here today, and it's looking like it's going to be a long one at that, so I guess I should get back to doing work stuff. As I am typing this, the voice in my head is like an 8 year-old, and that's just fine.

Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Nyperold » Tue May 25, 2010 3:17 pm

My weekend was good, though not noteworthy beyond that.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Tue May 25, 2010 5:19 pm

I visited my grandma with my mom and brother. Technically she's not my grandma, since she's the mom of my half-brother's dad, but she's really the only extended family member I'm close to. My mom and her have been friends for thirty years, even after my mom got divorced from her son. She looked very weak and tired, but her mind seemed pretty strong. Sometimes she would talk like she knew she was dying, and even joked about it, and then a few seconds later she'd talk about us visiting again when she's better.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh, she passed away today.

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Tue May 25, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's good you got to visit.

Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Null » Tue May 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Skimba wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, but it's good you got to visit.

That's what I say as well.

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Skimba wrote:how was everyone's weekends?

I got roosterblocked by a girl I've been wanting to hook up with for years, only she never will because she has a boyfriend. She got jealous that I was (successfully) hitting on another girl at a party we were at and said some nasty things to me about the other girl while she clearly within listening range. The other girl then left the party.

I was mad at the time but in retrospect it's pretty funny.
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:I got roosterblocked

Hahaha.

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:32 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:
Skimba wrote:how was everyone's weekends?

I got roosterblocked by a girl I've been wanting to hook up with for years, only she never will because she has a boyfriend. She got jealous that I was (successfully) hitting on another girl at a party we were at and said some nasty things to me about the other girl while she clearly within listening range. The other girl then left the party.

I was mad at the time but in retrospect it's pretty funny.

This is why I often do not understand/do not get along with members my fellow sex. Cattiness, backstabbing, clamoring for the best purse/biggest sunglasses/shortest skirt/whatever... rarraraauugh! Of course, not every female is like that, thank god. Like the females at spamusement! We rock. Even if some have disappeared :cry:
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Wed May 26, 2010 5:01 am

whee.... i'm up way too late *yet* again :roll:
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

MysticalDescent

Postby MysticalDescent » Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 am

Skimba wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, but it's good you got to visit.

I agree with this too.

RE My weekend. Nothing much happened, asides from the traditional merging of 'revision' and 'procrastination'.

Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Wed May 26, 2010 7:23 am

Binkatron5000 wrote:This is why I often do not understand/do not get along with members my fellow sex. Cattiness, backstabbing, clamoring for the best purse/biggest sunglasses/shortest skirt/whatever... rarraraauugh! Of course, not every female is like that, thank god. Like the females at spamusement! We rock. Even if some have disappeared :cry:

I tend to have the same problem, only obviously with men rather than women. Misogyny, cynicism, obsession with the oddest (and of course most stereotypically masculine) things, and the expectation that I MUST do these things myself because they're MANLY. :roll:
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Wed May 26, 2010 9:28 am

Judas Maccabeus wrote:I tend to have the same problem, only obviously with men rather than women. Misogyny, cynicism, obsession with the oddest (and of course most stereotypically masculine) things, and the expectation that I MUST do these things myself because they're MANLY. :roll:

PUSSY.

j/k ;)

Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

I just now noticed I hadn't changed my location yet. I haven't lived in Verona for six months now. I'M SLOW OKAY.
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Fri May 28, 2010 6:10 am

British people of the forums, what does "lurger" mean? That might not be the word exactly, but it's how I heard it when Gene Hunt used it in the sixth episode from the first series of Ashes to Ashes. In context, I think it might refer to some sort of illness like a cold, or maybe just sadness.

ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby ntw3001 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:46 am

Lurger? Uh, hm. Is it maybe like the lurgy? The lurgy is a disease. Well, not an actual disease. But when someone is ill one might say O HO HO HE HAS THE LURGY and the lurgy is understood to represent some kind of uncharismatic affliction. Symptoms are imagined (by me) to include oozing of the head-skin, head interior, throat and lungs. Phlegm is everywhere.

If the lurgy is an actual disease, enlighten me. I'm not going to ask the rest of the internet; those guys are all idiots.

What is the context of this interesting word?

Return to “None of the Above”