Musicality

For drawings and other artwork that don't necessarily have anything to do with Spamusement.
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Musicality

Postby sum yun gai » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:54 am

IMG_1903a.jpg
IMG_1903a.jpg (164.96 KiB) Viewed 892 times
I know we have some people (some of whom still post :shock: ) around here who play instruments of some kind or another. I recall when we had a collaboration thing going around but sadly I didn't have the software means to participate. But I decided recently to try to learn the sax because I've been very lax about my guitar and I wanted something challenging to put me back in a music frame of mind. I got a great deal on it at a local music shop and I've put about 3 hours total on it. So far I can make something that sort of resembles a saxophone sound, but I plan to get better at it.
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Re: Musicality

Postby EvilJekyll » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:02 pm

I'm always down for a collab.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site

sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Re: Musicality

Postby sum yun gai » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:20 am

It turns out I am not good enough at the sax, and don't set aside enough practice time for it. So I am selling my sax in favor of the piano I picked up back in February
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

Return to “We're Totally Artists”