Really REALLY old art of mine.

For drawings and other artwork that don't necessarily have anything to do with Spamusement.
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Really REALLY old art of mine.

Postby Low-Tech » Sun May 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Link is to an album on my FB page if I did it right: Full story to be found there.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.455770564568869.1073741828.100004077884639&type=3
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts

edinaclark11
Not Spamusing

Re: Really REALLY old art of mine.

Postby edinaclark11 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:40 am

I love this type of paper art because I am a writer and I also do the job at Pay Someone To Write - No Seriously People Pay Me To Write Stuff - C'mon Why Come You No Believe Me? I Write Gooder Than You Cans! and I think that Customary printing paper is for the most part called 20lb. In the event that you go some place like office terminal or office max, they would have the capacity to examine your pictures and print them on heavier weight paper, even reflexive paper if that is what you're after. Highly contrasting pictures, for the most part, would cost you less that twenty pennies a print.
this is Edina Clark and I am professional researcher and an experienced writer, I am not spammer I am going to share my point of view about spam users.

somobef
FIRST POST LOL OMG N00B

Postby somobef » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:48 am

Hmm that is really great. I love to see something like that!

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:07 am

somobef wrote:Hmm that is really great. I love to see something like that!

With the signature "Hello, and greetings from me!"

Shall we set up a betting pool to see how long it takes for that signature to change to some spam or other? I'm guessing no more than two days, and that it'll be advertising some sort of academic paper mill like the post above it.

sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 am

Looks like it's an ad for those West End girls I heard about back in the early 1980s
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

Return to “We're Totally Artists”