Prompt Arts

For drawings and other artwork that don't necessarily have anything to do with Spamusement.
Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:46 pm

lol...and tasty :)
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 pm

I wish I could listen to all the songs that are being made. *Shakes fist*
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 pm

It's a very american view of food. =)
veepa: can you post the words? it's hard to hear them in parts.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

Veepa
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Veepa » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm

loofah wrote:It's a very american view of food. =)
veepa: can you post the words? it's hard to hear them in parts.

In the city of the dead, where I know she is alive.
There's a special kind of something, near the corner by her house.

It's crunchy and it's spicy and it tastes like I've gone
To heaven, or perhaps somewheres far beyond.

Put it in your mouth, and you will feel alright

If it tastes good, why should I care,
What it does to me on the inside?
If it makes me big on the outside?

What it does to me on the inside?
If it makes me big on the outside?

Etc., Etc. Something like that.
Long live the new flesh.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:04 pm

My prompt for a story came from Null. His part is in blue.

[quote]The Fiery Tempest

Jeffries turned away from the engine read-outs to steal a glance through the principle viewport. The boiling wall of flame was rushing across the landscape so rapidly that visual cues were useless; only the meters could tell how rapidly the planet's surface was being consumed.

Jeffries blinked his eyes and turned to concentrate on the read-outs; the numbers, the hard facts of destruction were a distraction from the work at hand. Absently he turned switches and reset dials; he wiped the sweat from his forehead, hoping, absently, that his concentration could save him before the entire world had been reduced to ash beneath his--and more importantly, her--feet.

She's still sleeping, he told himself. She knows nothing of this. He pressed more buttons. If I am lucky, she will awaken and all will be well. She'll never know about this, if I am lucky.
A clear picture of her smiling face floated before his memory as he thought of her. “Lisa’s smile is beautiful,â€
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes

Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Null » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:57 am

Very, very nice, jvcc. Thank you!

Zombie Protestor

Postby Zombie Protestor » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:12 am

Null wrote:ZP: You are challenged to write a short story told entirely from the point of view of a pencil. Whether this pencil is used for writing, drawing or stabbing I leave up to you. Perhaps during the story the pencil has to be sharpened; dunno whether this would make the story PG-13 or not.

Life was good. Terry the pencil showed up to a party at a friend's cup and was greeted at the door by Sarah, his friend's sister. Rowr. There was a hot mechanical pencil with all the write stuff. Terry made small talk with her as he entered, and greeted his friend, John, who was busy serving 5mm party snacks to all the guests.
Harris entered the room, obviously having come from the bar. "Whoooo look at me, I'm made of rubber!" he said, wobbling from side to side. Terry ignored him, and headed over to the TV, where guests were watching Pencil Break matches. Sarah was there, across the room, and Terry gathered his courage and headed over to finally talk to her.
Then hands were reaching down, plucking up pencils around him. Terry looked around in panic, and was himself grabbed up. The din of screaming could not cover the loud and reverberating voice that declared, "This test will cover chapters 4 and 5 on the history of the American Midwest."
Terry struggled and shouted, but the hand that grasped him did not seem to notice. He then heard it: an ominous grinding noise that chilled him to the lead. Turning, he saw the other guests being marched toward the Sharpener. He looked around in panic, and spotted Sarah behind him.
"Where's John?!" Terry shouted over the ever-rising volume of the grinding.
"I don't know. Terry, I'm scared."
"I..." Terry wanted to tell her that everything would be all right, and that he would protect her, but he couldn't bring himself to say what he didn't feel. "I'll see what I can do."
I'll see what I can do? That was his big, heroic message of hope to her?
Darkness slid over him. He was being forced into a tube, with rollers on either side. The rollers began to turn as he was pressed into them.
"AAAAAAUUUUGH! Oh dear Sharpie no!" The pain was excruciating. The wood was being flayed from him, and he saw his own shavings pouring from his body. As quickly as it began, it was over. He was being pulled back out, where the open air stung him like thumbtacks.
He blacked out from the pain several times, but had the distinct impression that he was being carried somewhere.
"You may start the test!"
The shout snapped him out of his torpor, and he wished that it had not. His raw and bleeding stump was pressed to a piece of paper, and he was being dragged in small circular motions, leaving a trail of gray blood across the paper.
He was lifted from the page and flipped around, his head pressed to the paper now where he was rubbed furiously across the surface. Nauseated from the pain and dizzy from being flipped and moved about, he vomited rubbings all over the page.
He was being flipped again, and once more he was pressed to the page, his ground and sharpened foot being dragged again across the paper. Then, he watched in horror as his foot was snapped off. The pain, the infinite pain, overwhelmed him once more and he slipped out of consciousness.
He awoke again, to find himself back in the cup. John was standing over him. Terry's mouth was dry.
"My bottom, I can't feel my bottom half," Terry said. He struggled to look, but John kept him pinned.
"No, buddy."
Terry nodded, the realization creeping into him. He looked around him and could not find Sarah among the other guests, who all lay moaning in pain.
John suppressed his tears as he told Terry the news. "She's gone. They didn't bring her back."
Terry's lip trembled, but his mind was in firm resolve. They would pay, these monsters. They would pay for the anguish they had wreaked this day and they would pay for the lives that would never be the same. They would pay for the lost, for those dying around him.
Yes, Terry thought to himself as he gave John's hand a firm squeeze. They will pay for what they have done.
This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.

Null

Postby Null » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:20 am

ZP--excellent, and quite chilling.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:27 pm

ZP - that's great! "Whoooo look at me, I'm made of rubber!"
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Both stories are very well done.
I have to say I like Zombie's just a bit better, but that's because I like mutilations.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 pm

JVCC you definitely have a flair for writing. As do you ZP... lol pencil mutilation.

Both stories were excellent!

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby jvcc » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Thank you for your kind words, everyone. :D

ZP's made me sad. :( I'm going to hope that Sarah is okay. Some little kid might have stuck her in their backpack by accident, but they'll bring her back.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes

EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby EvilJekyll » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:37 pm

I really like Zp's imagination on that story.

Sarah is a mechanical pencil though right?
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Eviljekyll wrote:Sarah is a mechanical pencil though right?

Only the hottest mechanical pencil ever.

reo01
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby reo01 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:32 pm

Veepa, Jvcc, and Zombie, I enjoyed all your works, hugely different from each other as they were! Great stuff!
jvcc wrote:A giraffe stole my balloon when I was little.

Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Portals » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:11 am

Null wrote:Portals--draw a picture of a family on an outing at the aquarium. The family and all the sea creatures are all cat-based. Maybe there's a souvenier vendor selling cat-based balloons.

Eldest daughter, son, youngest daughter, single mother of three who should look older but doesn't for some reason.

Also, Null? See that penguin in the water staring at you? Yes, it's staring at YOU. For making me create these abominations I shall call penguats.

Look into its eyes and see its pain. You did this to it. It could have been a normal penguin, but no, it had to be cat-based.

reo01
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby reo01 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:23 am

LMAO!
Wicked.
jvcc wrote:A giraffe stole my balloon when I was little.

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:26 am

PortalsAreAwesome wrote:single mother of three who should look older but doesn't for some reason.

because she's a cougar....
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

Null

Postby Null » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:43 am

Portals, that looks terrific. No doubt soon to be an animated series from Japan...

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:02 am

PortalsAreAwesome wrote:(Drawing of cat family and penguicats, er, penguats)
Awwwwwzums, that's so cuuuuute! :)

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:09 pm

PortalsAreAwesome wrote: Look into its eyes and see its pain. You did this to it. It could have been a normal penguin, but no, it had to be cat-based.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Truly wonderful.

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Very nice and well done Portals.
I think the penguats are adorable mutants.

Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Portals » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:12 pm

Null wrote:No doubt soon to be an animated series from Japan...

:x I don't draw anime. My art has been called anime for so long it's really bothering me... This is just my art style, anime looks very different. I do outlines much thicker, I do the eyes differently, rant rant rant...

Thanks everyone! I feel happy inside now. :D This makes up for accidentally sleeping in 'till noon when I planned to wake up at 7 AM. My brother managed to stop me from sleeping even later... :roll:

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:29 pm

PortalsAreAwesome wrote:
Null wrote:No doubt soon to be an animated series from Japan...

:x I don't draw anime. My art has been called anime for so long it's really bothering me... This is just my art style, anime looks very different. I do outlines much thicker, I do the eyes differently, rant rant rant...

BTW, he said "animated", not "anime". There is a difference. And at least I wouldn't call your art style anime anyway.

kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby kupo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:15 pm

I like the penguats :3
a signature

Return to “We're Totally Artists”