Finish the Cat!

For drawings and other artwork that don't necessarily have anything to do with Spamusement.

Finish the Cat!

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey Guise!

Here is a challenge: Turn the silly Mr. Piddles into anything! Here is template:
Image

Examples:

OCTOPIDDLES
Image

MELTY PIDDLES
Image
Last edited by Binkatron5000 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby jvcc » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm

People are quite fond of turning cats into historical dictators, aren't they? You have your Hitler cats, your Chairman Meow, etc.

So I give you Meowseph Catlins:

Image
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6065
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby EsBe » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Image
User avatar
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
Location: 275ft above sea level

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Image
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
User avatar
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe
 
Posts: 5471
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby fanelian » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Image
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight
User avatar
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2165
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:24 am
Location: Mexico. The place where the white boys dance

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby Skimba » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:35 pm

HAhahaha...these are all fantastic.
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby GregorR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Image

(To get the very bad pun, you will need to read the filename)
Image
User avatar
GregorR
Makes LOLCATS
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby fanelian » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:32 pm

I thought about doing that, but I'm ignorant and couldn't think of a way to represent it. :)
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight
User avatar
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2165
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:24 am
Location: Mexico. The place where the white boys dance

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby EsBe » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:28 pm

fanelian wrote:I thought about doing that, but I'm ignorant and couldn't think of a way to represent it. :)

This, and also I originally misread the thread title as "Finnish the Cat", as in the name of a Finnish mascot. :P
User avatar
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
Location: 275ft above sea level

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby PonderThis » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 am

I put way too much effort into this ...
Image
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11791
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 pm

These are all fantastic, haha!!
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby Skimba » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: Finish the Cat!

Postby Nyperold » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:35 pm

I considered drawing a Mortal Kombat character FINISHing HIM, but instead I present:

Image
Kitten Itza!
User avatar
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3342
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Florida


Return to We're Totally Artists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests