YOUR MISSION

For drawings and other artwork that don't necessarily have anything to do with Spamusement.

YOUR MISSION

Postby jvcc » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 am

Should you choose to accept it, is to offer advice to me on how I might going about making a pop-up book. My friend is getting married and since I met her while we were both working at a childcare center I might make her a pop-up version of the story of her life and marriage. I imagine I'll probably just head to a store and look for paper and coloring tools but if anyone's attempted it before or knows what should be used it would be immensely helpful.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Re: YOUR MISSION

Postby fanelian » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am

I've never done something so ambitious as a pop up book. But these step-by-step guides seem neat: http://www.robertsabuda.com/popmakesimple.asp http://www.popularkinetics.com/making_page.html

Good luck!
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby PonderThis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am

I also don't know the first thing about making a pop-up book but it sure sounds fun!! Let us know how it turns out. Take pictures if practical.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Android Replica » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:28 pm

I'd say the best course of action would be to buy a couple at Goodwill or some other place where you can get them for very low cost. Then take them apart and reverse-engineer them.
Android Replica
WON THE LOTTERY

Return to We're Totally Artists