Nanowrimo

For drawings and other artwork that don't necessarily have anything to do with Spamusement.
mulpis
Needs Your Bank Info

Nanowrimo

Postby mulpis » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:00 am

So I've always wanted to write a book,and I have started, and then scrapped, at least four projects over the last few years. But I heard about National Novel Writing Month this spring and decided to give it a go. If you haven't heard of it, Nanowrimo is an online community that challenges members to complete a full 50,000 word first draft of a novel in one month. I just finished my second Camp Nanowrimo challenge this year, and I feel the need to brag about it endlessly, because it was really hard and I'm feeling pretty full of myself right now. So yay me.

The first attempt turned out to be utter crap, but the one I finished tonight is actually pretty okay. It needs a lot of revising (a LOT) but I think it has some real potential.

Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Re: Nanowrimo

Postby Nyperold » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:02 am

I've said before that Picowrimo is more my speed. ;)

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Re: Nanowrimo

Postby Skimba » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Don't give up!
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Return to “We're Totally Artists”