Amusing Non-News Articles

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Amusing Non-News Articles

Postby Nyperold » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Unlike Amusing News Articles, these aren't exactly news. Well, unless you didn't know.

Cracked.com: 6 Comic Book Crossovers You Won't Believe Actually Happened

Chris's Invincible Super-Blog: Sometimes There Are No Words - About the comic book Godzilla vs. Barkley. That's Barkley as in Charles. Contains a panel with the words "Godzilla got busy."
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Re: Amusing Non-News Articles

Postby ntw3001 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Speech bubble one: 'This is unbelievable! It's Charles Barkley, and he's three hundred feet tall! He's addressing Godzilla!'

Speech bubble two: 'I'm going to put this on the air!'

Between speech bubbles: Apparently some kind of thought process by which he decides that yes, our channel probably will be interested in this story. Because before, you know, they were just cruising the sky on the off-chance that something newsworthy might happen on the streets of [city] today.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby PonderThis » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 am

This has got to be one of the funniest blogs there is. It has just the right mix of blogginating and cartoonifying.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby jvcc » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 am

PonderThis wrote:This has got to be one of the funniest blogs there is. It has just the right mix of blogginating and cartoonifying.

The most recent post gave me an idea for my Halloween zombie cake. I found some multicolored marshmallows, so I'm going to use the green ones as the body for my zombies, held together by toothpicks.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby sum yun gai » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:47 pm

bink might be upset to know that she is for sale to the highest bidder :shock:
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 pm

sum yun gai wrote:bink might be upset to know that she is for sale to the highest bidder :shock:

Ah the old glockenspiel attachment! It's been years since I've seen her. We go way back. Unfortunately, I had to rid myself of all musical attachments - the Binkaframe could not handle it all and still be able to fit through human sized doorways! I still have the ocarina attachment stored away, but all others were passed on to humans who deemed themselves worthy through a series of confusing and life-threatening challenges.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I guess this would go here... Women Laughing Alone With Salad
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Return to The Internets