Funny links

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Re: Funny links

Postby fanelian » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Hot dogs: The American tacos.

They should advertise them so.
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight
fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Judas Maccabeus wrote:

...That's actually an interesting question. I, at least, think it should be considered one.

Assuming you've got it on a bun, it does fit the loose criteria of being food placed between bread. Hmm... If hot dogs are sandwiches, are hamburgers sandwiches too? Again, assuming buns are included, I'd argue they're a little bit more sandwich-like than hot dogs, because two pieces of bread are involved. Although you can have one piece of bread and still have a sandwich - see open-face sandwiches or pitas.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 am

fanelian wrote:Hot dogs: The American tacos.

They should advertise them so.

especially the chicago style ones...
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Skimba » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 am

Conagra?? ConANGRY! I found this one amusing.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby PonderThis » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Take that, Grammar Nazis!
cracked.com wrote:What we've done here is gotten right down into the trenches of a war between prescriptivist grammarians and descriptivist grammarians -- a conflict which, no matter how boring you think it sounds, is actually 10 times more boring than that.
:n/
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Skimba » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh...my....I...I can't even....Is this real? I so hope not, but I fear the worst.
http://www.deargirlsaboveme.com/
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby PonderThis » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Hey, ladies, did you know that you can get BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pens on Amazon? You totally can!

Scroll down to the reviews. Seriously funny stuff. 8)
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Skimba » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 am

PonderThis wrote:Hey, ladies, did you know that you can get BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pens on Amazon? You totally can!

Scroll down to the reviews. Seriously funny stuff. 8)

That is A+++ stuff there. I sent the link on to a group of co-workers and friends. Check it out people, seriously.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:21 pm

This is probably my favourite excerpt.
While on a my way to yet another tedious Board of Directors meeting in my demanding position as Chairperson of the Board. I realized I had left my Montegrappa Teatro La Fenice pen, (the one that I used to use to sign all of those phenomenally lucrative government contracts) back on my Gulfstream IV! My amazing assistant quickly came to the rescue. She jumped into the car and instructed the driver to rush to the nearest store. She later told me that as she tore through the aisles desperate to find a suitable writing instrument, the "BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen" seemed to call out to her personally its singular, pastel siren song.

Returning to the board room, she handed me the BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen. In front of our 1327 attending stockholders I impatiently grasped the instrument. Finally, I could sign the 143 page legal document and get back in the air on my way to the luxe charity gala I would be attending that night in Gstaad. As I took the pen in hand, I was immediately mesmerized by the soft, delicately feminine lines of the sensuously glistening shaft of this pen. Awakened by the Bic pens' alluringly pale blush of color I felt an involuntary catch in my breath. This was so unlike the bulky 18k rollerball I had up until then thought le plus ultra! When I touched the Bic pen to paper, the thick, silky ink flowed out of the pen like a sudden rush of champagne into a crystal flute on a moonlit night. The feeling of writing with this tool was so powerful, I was forced to close my eyes and faintly gasp in a shudder of ultimate pleasure. The unexpected release of female emotions almost made me weep. When I finally came out of my reverie, opened my eyes and lit that cigarette, everything in my world had inexplicably changed.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Skimba » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 am

Well, this from 'Parent Fails' led me to this where it originated.
I am so sorry, but I had to know and I had to share.
I haven't gotten very far because it makes the brain hurt, but I wonder if this is any continuation of that other aweful one that Zombie (I think) posted a long time ago.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Zombie Protestor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:58 pm

That's absolutely hilarious. And of course I used that to torment my friend, who is a big Harry fan. I always send her links to bad fanfic, My Immortal included.
This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.
Zombie Protestor

Postby PonderThis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 pm

I see ZP is a fan of Cecilia Gimenez. :mrgreen:
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Skimba » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 am

PonderThis wrote:I see ZP is a fan of Cecilia Gimenez. :mrgreen:

The first I saw that he changed his avatar to that, I literally did an out loud HAHA laugh.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Zombie Protestor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:53 pm

I just like the mischievous look on his face. And it's also reminiscent of Sloth from the Goonies as the Messiah.

EDIT: I just realized that this is two avatars now that I've used that poke fun at Jesus.

ZP: Voted most likely to face divine retribution
This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.
Zombie Protestor

Postby PonderThis » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Just in time for the holiday season, The Hater's Guide to The Williams-Sonoma Catalog. In case you were worrying about what not to get someone. 8)
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby EsBe » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

PonderThis wrote:Just in time for the holiday season, The Hater's Guide to The Williams-Sonoma Catalog. In case you were worrying about what not to get someone. 8)

Bwahaha. That link has a special place in my heart, for I have had the dubious privilege of trying to shop for something useful to buy with a 40 dollar Williams-Sonoma gift card given to me by wealthy relatives. :P
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby EvilJekyll » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 am

Make note of that this is a government page...
http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2012/11/0 ... n-seattle/
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Skimba » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 pm

EvilJekyll wrote:Make note of that this is a government page...
http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2012/11/0 ... n-seattle/

I read about that on my MSN work feed thing this morning. I didn't read the entire guide, but the highlights were good.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 pm

I like that it's written in an accessible way from the standpoint of useability, but it's just way to informal in content for a government body, If you went there looking for concrete information, it may all be there but the infusion of slang and of joke references makes it impossible to cite for serious purposes or indeed to make any other serious use of it.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.
chrismachine

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 pm

You Will Select A Decision. The more you read of this, the more obvious it becomes that it's just a spoof. But it's pretty fun anyway.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby chrismachine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 pm

I have done this.

Where is my badge?
chrismachine

Postby PonderThis » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:31 pm

SNL's Fox and Friends "corrections". There's some wonderful word play in there, worthy of spamusing.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 pm

http://someoldjokes.tumblr.com. Excerpts scanned from old humor books - "old" here generally meaning "from somewhere between the 19th century and the early 1940's". Basically I find that they range from "actually pretty funny" to "so unfunny it's funny" to "Um, what?"
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby jvcc » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

I love this website.

It's that weird anti-joke comedy that's "in" right now...and was also "in" in the 1940s.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm

chrismachine

PreviousNext

Return to The Internets