The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Re: The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

Postby EvilJekyll » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain N: The Game Master and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby DaVince » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Trek and MegaTokyo. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Yeah, good luck with that. :P
DaVince
Makes LOLCATS

Postby Nyperold » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:23 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Final Fantasy X. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

"Sin is actually... Old Man McCrady?!?"

"And I would've gotten away with it, too, if not for you meddling PCs!"
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby MysticalDescent » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Superman. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Skimba » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Robin Hood and Psych. The story should use posting in an internet forum as a plot device!
..Starting now.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Man and The Simpsons. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pirates of the Caribbean and Barack Obama. The story should use being drafted by the NFL as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jesse Jackson and Emeril Legasse. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby Nyperold » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Nancy Drew. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

I'm sure there are enough MLP fics out there where the characters use "plot devices", iff'n y'all know what Ah mean. :roll: I don't know much about Rock Band "instruments", but they could probably be used for that purpose.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

A virus has been unleashed into Narnia, zombifying its residents. Aslan summons a late preteen into Narnia to put a stop to it. Along the way, (s)he learns of the High Kings and Queens, and that (s)he is their brother/sister.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Superman. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

It's probably been done in an official crossover comic.
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby PonderThis » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:07 pm

I actually kinda like the narnia one.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Zombie Protestor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:51 pm

I think some of the fanfictions borne herein must have come from this generator: Cracked.com: 5 Fan Fiction Sex Scenes You Won't Believe Exist
This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.
Zombie Protestor
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Skimba » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Zombie Protestor wrote:I think some of the fanfictions borne herein must have come from this generator: Cracked.com: 5 Fan Fiction Sex Scenes You Won't Believe Exist

These are amazing...and I'm only on #3....People are amazing...and fuuucked up. I am laughing way too hard at these.
+1.5 hrs later....I forgot how awesome cracked is at what it does.
yup
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby Nyperold » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Okay, as messed up is #1 is, I would have put it at #2. Because at least #1 is still between a human and a humanesque alien. #3 has it between a human and a piece from a puzzle game. And the puzzle game piece is dominant.

I guess it comes down to how you factor logistics into things.
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Previous

Return to The Internets