As soon as you get this, you will forget all your worries.

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California
Contact:

As soon as you get this, you will forget all your worries.

Postby Portals » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Another spam title from my spambox.
Image
:D

User avatar
Kerberos
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:27 pm
Location: Male

Postby Kerberos » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:52 am

This is good, but... uh... how do you rate, again?
Hello! You are a wonderful person. I wish I could be like you!

User avatar
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed
Posts: 899
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
Location: 275ft above sea level

Postby EsBe » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:00 am

I am amused by the prospect that someone would need multiple doses. :P

User avatar
kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The 92% of New York that's considered "Upstate"

Postby kvn8907 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:52 pm

EsBe wrote:I am amused by the prospect that someone would need multiple doses. :P


Because they'll forgot that they took it, like setting that memory eraser in Men In Black to 1 second...

What's this button do? *poof* What's this button do? *poof* What's this button do? *poof*... ad infinium until hunger sets in.

In other news, there's a link in the lower right of the first post, Kerberos. Click on that and a pop-up will come up where you can rate it.

Also, I noticed one of our sponsors is now Airsplat.com. I actually want to get the JG M16 A4 RIS Airsoft Electric Gun AEG (http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-JG-M16R-620.htm). However, though already have money set aside for it, my Mom says I can't buy it until I get a job next summer :-(.

User avatar
Zombie Protestor
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
Posts: 4344
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: 34° 13' 41.72", -85° 9' 46.92"

Postby Zombie Protestor » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 pm

kvn8907 wrote:In other news, there's a link in the lower right of the first post, Kerberos. Click on that and a pop-up will come up where you can rate it.


An unexpected error occurred in module KVN8907: Failed to recognize HUMOR.DLL
This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.

User avatar
kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The 92% of New York that's considered "Upstate"

Postby kvn8907 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:24 pm

Zombie Protestor wrote:
kvn8907 wrote:In other news, there's a link in the lower right of the first post, Kerberos. Click on that and a pop-up will come up where you can rate it.


An unexpected error occurred in module KVN8907: Failed to recognize HUMOR.DLL


Can't help you there. I wasn't trying to be humorous. The man had a question.

aeg
Wears a Rolex Replica
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:45 pm

Postby aeg » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Image
Last edited by aeg on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gelatine Cow
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1913
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:33 am

Postby Gelatine Cow » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:13 pm

kvn8907 wrote:
Zombie Protestor wrote:
kvn8907 wrote:In other news, there's a link in the lower right of the first post, Kerberos. Click on that and a pop-up will come up where you can rate it.


An unexpected error occurred in module KVN8907: Failed to recognize HUMOR.DLL


Can't help you there. I wasn't trying to be humorous. The man had a joke. Oh wait...
And that's terrible.

User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Postby Portals » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:53 pm

aeg wrote:[beer]


Yeah, good idea, but that's less effective and is illegal for people under the age of 21, at least where I live.


Return to “Spamuser Comics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests